Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Parties

I forgot about birthdays! Adri's birthday was the 18th! She had a cute "Hawaiian" cake with the ocean and flip flops on it. She was very excited to get her present, a trampoline!


Dan's birthday was the 27th. We had dinner and cake and ice cream at his mom's house, with my parents on the 21st. Then on Friday, Kate was here (Thanks Kate)so she watched the kids while we went to dinner at the Olive Garden (thanks Ang and Danny). Then we walked around the mall for a while, and were going to go to a movie. We decided there was nothing on that we wanted to see, so we decided to go to Lagoon and ride the rides. We called Kate and had her put jackets outside for us, so the kids would not see us. We drove by the house grabbed jackets, and then headed for Lagoon. We got to the gates and realized that Lagoon was closed!!! Dang It! So, we headed back to the movies. We watched Hancock, it was a little weird, but I had a great time! Happy 28th Birthday Dan!!! :) (That is how old he told everybody he was)


I love this guy!!!!




2 comments:

Bethany and Terry said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Sounds like a fun time. I was every other day was go out with your husband and celebrate accomplishing one more day!

Hey, how is Ben doing? Do they blog at all? And how is Ambie doing on the mission? I forget where she was. Stateside somewhere?

Anyhow, good to catch up. Are you guys still in Utah or are you moving to Idaho?

Have a super week, at least Monday is almost come and gone...

Bethany and Terry said...

I meant "wish" instead of was. I need an edit option.

Bailey Marie

Bailey Marie
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Dexter Edwin

Dexter Edwin
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Jentri Raeann

Jentri Raeann
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

4-wheeling in Georgetown

4-wheeling in Georgetown

This is a reminder for Dan!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker