Friday, October 31, 2008

HaLlOwEeN

Here are the pumpkin carvers and Trick-or-Treaters!!! Bailey is an Olympic Gymnastics Girl, Dexter is a Football Player, and Jentri is a ladybug!!











5 comments:

WeBeR FaM said...

Cute cute cute Halloween kids! Did they have fun? Bailey is so cute toothless. She is gonna have to ask Santa for her front tooth!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! Bailey should've gone as a jack-o-lantern

Em&Em said...

Your kids looks so cute in there costumes. I hope you guys had a good Halloween.

A said...

I'm glad you posted pics cuz I never got to see them. Those are some fancy pumpkins! Who's house are they at in their costumes?

deatherages said...

Those are some amazing pumpkins! I am so impressed by all of that carving talent. You have such a cute family.

Bailey Marie

Bailey Marie
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Dexter Edwin

Dexter Edwin
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Jentri Raeann

Jentri Raeann
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

4-wheeling in Georgetown

4-wheeling in Georgetown

This is a reminder for Dan!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker