Friday, January 9, 2009

7 years old!!!

So our next big event that I missed with the computer disaster was Bailey's Birthday!!! Her birthday was December 10th. She turned 7 years old. The week before, we took some of her friends and cousins to the movie for her party. The movie was "Polar Express" so we had the kids go in their pajamas, had hot chocolate and donuts, and they got a bell when they left the party! She had a great time!! Then, on her actual birthday she pulled out her second top tooth and sang "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!!! She is the best helper, she is kind to Dexter and Jentri, and we love her a lot! Happy Birthday Bailey!!!











1 comment:

WeBeR FaM said...

I love the Polar Express party~! I still want to go to one! Bailey looks so cute with no teeth! We had a blast staying at your house!

Bailey Marie

Bailey Marie
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Dexter Edwin

Dexter Edwin
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Jentri Raeann

Jentri Raeann
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

4-wheeling in Georgetown

4-wheeling in Georgetown

This is a reminder for Dan!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker