Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dexter is 5 years old!!!



Today Dexter is 5 years old!!!
He is such a sweet boy. He is always coming up to me and giving me a kiss. He is a sweetheart to his sisters, and loves to tease them and make them laugh. He is definitley an extreme sports advocate. He loves anything that is athletic. He says, "when I grown up I am going to play golf, basketball, baseball, football, skateboard, and ride bikes." He is a joy in our lives and we lot him LOTS!!! Happy Birthday Dexter!!!!!


Notice the basketball he is sleeping with!!!

This was a few weeks ago in our driveway! Notice his fans in the background!

3 comments:

Skye and Jordon said...

Happy Birthday Dexter! That's awesome! Hope he (and you all) had a good day! I heard you guys are coming to the powell party? I'm excited for that! It'll be good to see you guys when we do! You should tell Bonnie and Luke to invite us to look at their blog...! I'm not sure of their e-mail addresses. :o) Thanks, we love you guys!

Blythe said...

Wow, it looks like you finally caught up on your blog! Your Hawaii trip looks amazing...I'm SO super jealous. Glad to see you made the most of April Fool's Day! And Dexter is such a cute little guy! I hope he had a great birthday. :)

bell family said...

okay again your family is so dang cute. I love the Hawaii pictures my husband knows that next year for our anniversary I had better be in Hawaii with or without him. Keep in touch!

Bailey Marie

Bailey Marie
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Dexter Edwin

Dexter Edwin
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Jentri Raeann

Jentri Raeann
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

4-wheeling in Georgetown

4-wheeling in Georgetown

This is a reminder for Dan!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker