Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wiggy-Waggies????

Ok, so the latest drama in the Snell household...
Number 1.
Dan helped my dad with concrete a week or so ago when we were in Pocatello, then went mountain biking, and then played basketball. I keep telling him he is getting old, but he refuses to admit it. Consequently, he hurt his back and has not been able to walk, talk, or make much sense of anything the past week. We took him to the doctor and they first said it was a slipped disc, then a slipped vertebrae, and now a bulging disc. Obviously, because of the pain he has been HIGHLY medicated. While medicated I had to leave him to run to the grocery store. I told him I was leaving and I would be back soon. He said, "Ok, Watch out for bugs!" I laughed and told him ok. When I got home, I told him I had watched our for bugs and he said, "Good, they'll get you everytime!" I said yes they will. He said, "Especially the big ones!" Laughing and provoking this "drugged" story, I said I couldn't remember the names of the big ones, and asked what they were. He very seriously said, "I think they are the Wiggy-Waggies, that is what I remember!" Moral of the story, Don't do DRUGS! and never give drugs to Dan!!



Number 2.
Jentri being the monkey that she is decided the same weekend we were in Pocatello to jump off of my mom's couch! She cried and held her foot, but I couldn't see anything wrong. Two days later, she was still complaining of her foot, wouldn't walk on it, and would not put full body weight on it. So, I took her to the doctor. They x-rayed it and said they could not see a break. But, since she was still favoring it, they decided to cast it. Lovely, Jentri is in a cast and Dan can't walk!!
The luck of the Dan Snell household!!!!!!!

8 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

That is a good story! I was laughing out loud and had to read your blog to Craig. He shook his head and asked if you took the kids with you. =)

Denise said...

That was way too funny - I was laughing so hard! I hope you all make it out of this OK:)

Tasche said...

Nice! I'm sure that Dan appreciates your sharing this great story. Is there anyting special we should do if we encounter Dan's bugs?

Blythe said...

Hey Lindsay! I hear that you guys are heading down to So. Cal over Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see all of you again.

rxmilner said...

I do remember you guys (Scott speaking) I remember you guys had me over to dinner when we first moved to Pocatello, and I thank you for it. Glad Farmington is working out for you. I ran into Ed one day at Lowes in Poky and he was soo proud of Dan, and informed me about the Snell family.
I am suprised Dan could remember me in between the narcs.... :)

Harris said...

So funny!! That is a classic story!!! Sorry about the craziness though.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

That sounds like a lot of drama for one household. I hope things start getting better soon! :)

Em&Em said...

When it rains it pours:). I laughed real hard about the Wiggy-Waggies. I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Bailey Marie

Bailey Marie
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Dexter Edwin

Dexter Edwin
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Jentri Raeann

Jentri Raeann
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

4-wheeling in Georgetown

4-wheeling in Georgetown

This is a reminder for Dan!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker